I am not anti-social, I am selectively social.
The only thing preventing me from smashing my alarm clock at 6am is the fact that it’s my cellphone.
i’ve dated at least *counts on fingers* zero people
there is a reason I’m single and it’s called my face
one time a white student from the university in my home town was talking to a student that came from africa to study and said “wow growing up in africa must have been so tough for you” and he just replied “my family could buy you” and walked away
- Always post the rules.
- Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
- Tag 11 new people and link them to the post.
- Let them know you tagged them. Tagged by: theincorrigiblemagpie
1. If you could travel the world, how would you choose to preserve the memories? Trinkets and artifacts + friendships.
2. What makes any couple one of YOUR OTPs? When their love grows from another form of relationship. Whether it be enemies, childhood lovers, best friends. When they never expected it, never saw it coming but there is the innate sense of longing because they are so scared to traverse the boundaries of their previous relationship. Yes longing is a big one.
3. Have you ever been so, SO angry that you’ve had to physically remove yourself from a situation, lest you do something stupid? If you’re okay with it, describe one such incident.
I think I am get angry quite easily but it comes in short bursts. Most of the times when I get angry its over someone saying something incredibly idiotic and offensive on tumblr.
4. Have you ever held conversation with a complete stranger somewhere, knowing fully well that you will never see or speak to him/her again? What did you talk about?
Yeah, just anything. This usually happens in lectures, so we just talk about the class, what school we went to etc.
5. If money and job stability were no issue, what would you want to do full-time, for say… the next seven years?
Probably write, screenplays,novels, dumb poems, travel books. And travel. Travel and write.
6. What is the one bit of make-up/jewelry/clothing you always wear?
My pandora ring. My parents gave it for my 20th birthday so I wear it and never really take it off.
7. Which is your most favourite city in the world, and why?
Melbourne or Singapore. Melbourne because its this artsy,european vibe, cosmopolitan city.
Singapore because its clean and organised and so pretty.
8. If you could teleport yourself into any one fictional parallel ‘verse, would you? If yes, which one?
9. What is the story behind your current URL?
It’s based on Taylor Swift’s “State of Grace”. ”You come around and the armour falls”. I guess its a romantic notion of wanting someone who can destroy my walls and make my armour fall.
10. Tell me a mortifying childhood story that your parents/older siblings/relatives delight in re-telling at every family gathering.
I don’t know. None that are mortifying, but a big one is how me and my cousin tipped over the trolley whilst my younger sister was on it. Not very good.
11. Tell me a random, relatively unknown fact about wherever you come from— the place your family comes from/the place you’ve spent most of your life in/the place you currently live in— it could be any of these. You could choose more than one.
Well I was born in Fiji, but I have lived in New Zealand forever. I am Indian but I don’t think anyone in my family has been to India in 4 to 5 generations, basically since my great great grandparents were “shipped” to Fiji.
1. What is the best fanfic you have ever read?
2. If you could marry one celebrity who would it be?
3. Would you rather have a crazy passionate love affair, or something more stable and sweet?
4. How many blogs do you run?
5. Chocolate or lollies?
6. Favorite current TV show?
7. Something that always makes you cry?
8. If you had been given the opportunity to study at any university in the world which one would it be?
9. List 5 of your favourite lyrics?
10. Favourite Indian actor?
11. How many kids would you want to have? A girl or a boy?
I will tag all these sweethearts, I know I haven’t talked to most of you in so long but please do hit my inbox up, I still love ya’ll. Its sankadeviandswamiji btw :)
theincorrigiblemagpie , dhraupadi , saccharine-musings (dang ria your url is hard to spell), colinsorgasms, thedreamer-and-therealist,
arnav-and-pumba , smile-its-fun , forgivemydevilishmind
@obsessionsofourminds , hydrohijabi , indianvibes